Young Investigator Award & Poster Prize CLOSED
< Young Investigator Award > 35,000 yen each
Organizing committee has decided to present a Young Investigator Award for young researchers aged 35 years old or younger. Applicant must be those who submit an abstract as a presenter to the conference.
< Poster prizes >
Suraj Manrao Student Science student Fund is contributing 10 poster prizes of $ 100 each to deserving student posters at ICMRBS. The organising committee will review and pick up the best posters for this prize. The Suraj Manrao Student Science Fund for poster prize is an ongoing event for contribution from Suraj Manrao .
- - Proven scientific excellence in the field of magnetic resonance in biology.
- - Applicants must be 35 years old or younger as of August 21, 2016.
- - This grant will not be considered for Principal investigators.
- - Applicants must submit an abstract as a presenter to the conference.
- - The conference registration fee will NOT be waived.
- - Award will be given to recipients ONSITE and not in advance of the conference.
- - Applicants should submit the application form with your abstract using the abstract submission form by April 30, 2016 (JST).
- - Application should include the copy of an ID which can prove applicant's age.
- - Applications will be reviewed by the award selection committee.
- - The awardees will be announced during the conference period.